Social Media Changes for Healers
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Cristina Forsyth of Bustle & Grow to learn about the most recent Facebook changes, how they are affecting your business's reach, and what you can do to increase the number of potential customers seeing your products or services in 2021. We will cover:
- The number one change that will impact your business Page the most.
- Facebook’s new user focus and what not to do with your posts.
- Three new priorities for the News Feed.
- One new feature that every small business should be promoting to safeguard your reach on Facebook.
- Tips for playing nice with the updated algorithm to help improve your organic reach.
- How you can leverage the coming changes to increase your revenue.
There will also be time for questions at the end of the presentation.
This workshop is scheduled to be held in person. Our fingers are crossed that it will be safer to do so by the end of April. If you have any questions or concerns - please call/text Diana at 207-200-3348.
Cristina Forsyth and the rest of the Bustle & Grow team are experienced consultants, programmers, and designers who come from award-winning media companies and have trained with some of the best in the country. Dedication, enthusiasm, and creativity is just part of what you can expect from us. You can contact Cristina directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media Workshop$15$150$0